Using AI 4 HR Features Five Modules:
Each module takes about one hour of time which includes viewing videos, reading relevant articles, answering questions, posting to our Course Gallery and collaborating with other learners. Each module also includes a deeper dive of content for those that are interested in learning more about one of the module topics.
The Five Modules of Using AI 4 HR include:
Course Design Principles
Using AI 4 HR was designed to be highly engaging using our Learn, Review, Apply format culminating in a digital badge detailing each learner's achievements and shareable on social media.
- Understand what artificial intelligence is and how it can be used to enhance the employee experience
- Examine the technology landscape of key AI vendors in HR
- Assess and discuss how early adopter companies use artificial intelligence to transform the employee experience and realize business results.
- Reflect on the videos of HR practitioners sharing why and how they are using artificial intelligence in HR
- Review short knowledge check questions following your exposure to videos, articles and other content
- Participate in discussion questions and exercises to apply your knowledge
- Build an Action Plan to educate your stakeholders
- Create a video on how to move forward integrating artificial intelligence into HR workflows and processes